We currently have 4 vacancies! Please click on the drop down menu beneath the job title for more information.
If you wish to apply please use the form below and quote the job title of the position you are interested in.
Aurora is a successful billing software company based in Medway. The Aurora brand is owned by Daisy Communications, one of the UK’s largest business communications and IT service providers, with head offices based in London and other offices spread throughout the UK.
We develop Affinity, one of the best-in-class billing software platforms and boast well known telecoms and communication brands as loyal customers, including two of the UK’s biggest mobile networks.
Aurora has a raft of unique products that set us apart from our competitors and our revenue has trebled in the last three years. Aurora is one of the most trusted billing platforms in the reseller communication industry.
Our investment in you
One of our key principles as a business is ‘making Aurora a great place to work’ and that underpins everything we do. Every team member is empowered to make change and provide feedback on how the company works. We currently have a number of successful initiatives promoted by our employees that are having a significant positive impact. We are a progressive organisation headed up by an engaged and driven leadership team that want to make Aurora work for you.
Financially, we offer an extensive and competitive flexible benefit package which includes being able to buy extra holiday, insure other family members and provide holiday loans.
The future of Aurora, why this is the place to be
We have a clear three year plan to improve and enhance our software to keep it at the cutting edge of the industry and we are pushing the adoption of new technologies across the business. Our plans for new software functionality make us more attractive to new markets, opening up massive growth opportunities.
Aurora is already growing quickly and new opportunities for progression are evolving all the time. Our recent acquisition by Daisy group gives us access to a bigger pool of resources, additional service offerings and investment.
Working within a busy team, you will provide an excellent level of customer support to ensure that the software and services provided by Aurora are maintained in good working order and to high standards. To achieve this the employee will be required to undertake a wide range of support, development and maintenance activities under the management of a team leader.
These activities can include telephone support, decoding of software bugs and errors, investigation of issues, development and documentation of Aurora’s systems and resolution of queries through to conclusion about Aurora’s billing software Affinity and services on behalf of customers.
In addition, the employee will be required to provide regular communication (written and verbal) to customers and managers on outstanding support and development activities, and for undertaking production support for customers as required (including billing and management report production).
* Reporting directly to a team leader.
*Written and verbal reporting on progress of all support and development activities against objectives set by managers.
*Written and verbal communication with customers on support and development activities.
*Assist in the software development and research projects.
*Representation of the company externally where required (including travelling within the UK).
*Maintaining progress on activities within Aurora’s systems.
*Providing ad-hoc telephone and e-mail support for customer enquiries.
* Familiarity with programming in C#
* Familiarity with SQL Server databases and the .NET framework.
* Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally
to a high standard (verbal and written).
* Ability to report against support and development activities.
* Ability to manage time effectively.
* A broad skill set in the MS Office Product set.
Working within a fun and energetic team, this role is to provide an excellent level of administration billing support to Aurora's customers to ensure that the billing products and services provided by Aurora are administered and delivered to high standards.
To achieve this, the employee will be required to undertake a wide range of support and operational activities under the management of a team leader.
Reporting directly to a team leader
* Written and verbal reporting on progress of all support billing production activities against objectives set by managers
* Written and verbal communication with customers on support and billing production activities
* Assist in service improvement and research projects
* Following, updating and completing within agreed timescales a billing production process with escalation where necessary
* Maintaining progress on activities within Aurora's billing software platform Affinity
* Providing telephone and e-mail support for customer enquires
* Establish good relationships with customers
* Be responsible for the operational delivery of customer products and services
• Computer literacy
• Good Telephone Manner
• Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally to a high standard
• A desire to provide excellent standards of proactive support to customers
• Ability to report against support and production activities
• Ability to manage their time effectively
• A broad skill set in the MS Office Product set